All artwork and concepts on this blog is under copyright of Stephan Sol.

Please notice. All artwork and concepts on this blog are under copyright of Stephan Sol.
Al het (teken)werk en bedachte concepten op deze blog vallen onder de rechten van Stephan Sol en mogen zonder toestemming niet elders gebruikt worden.

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Review MOJO

I ordered this comic book called "Mojo" from Pixar animator Everett Downing some time ago. When I got it in the mail, I was really pleasantly surprised to see he added a personal drawing, that I'm really happy with! I got book #62 out of a run of 250 ( and signed ). When I saw this book on Everett's blog, I really loved the panels, and ordered it. From what I get from the story is that there is this girl who uses magical power in an urban environment. Not to much spoilers though, but a really cool looking genie type'a'guy comes along ( see cover ). I really enjoyed the book. The panels are great, and the dark colors give a great grim look in opposite to the magical bright colors. The action is clear, designs are cool, and can't wait to read more of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment